Human mind is capable of doing many unexpected things, for which science too dealing with those things. One of them is the ability to heal persons without medicines and can even perform surgery by just using mind. Persons who are capable of doing this are called Psychic healers or sometimes also known as Faith healers.
What Is Psychic Healing?
Psychic healing also known as Energy healing, is defined as the process of sending healing energy by one or more persons to another person in order to re-energize him or her.
Generally, psychic healing can be achieved by a person who has high meditation capacities and who can correctly concentrate on channeling their energies to the patient. They are spiritually developed people. Psychic healers deal with the person on his or her subconscious level. The person who wants to be healed must believe the healer and the process on subconscious level in order the healing to work.
Psychic healers may use their clairvoyant ability to find the cause of the problem. This gives them an idea of a solution for healing persons. They may get guidance in the form of images or may get powers directly from the spiritual guides and transmit that power to the patients.
Psychic Healing Can Be divided In To Three Forms:
1. Pranic Healing: Using Prana or Ki (in Chinese) or Universal Life Force to the affected parts and stimulating the cells to normal activity. Prana can be created with proper breathing technique.
2. Mental Healing: Controlling the cells and holding image in the healers mind that the person is healed and all cells are functioning properly.
3. Spiritual Healing: Spiritual healing is the highest form of healing in which the healer allow the Spiritual Healing Force of the Universe to flow through him to the patient, causing him to be bathed in a flow of spiritual light.
Characteristics of Psychic or Spiritual healers involve love, care, empathy and compassion which are very much needed for patients. The common method involved is by use of a gentle touch of the healer and may also sometimes use some holy or therapeutic oil for the treatment. Psychic healing can also be done at a distant irrespective of time and space.
What Psychic Healing Does?
Universal Life Force Energy is something that flows in each of us. Life Force Energy is the essence of our being, consciousness and our soul. It passes within the physical body through chakras and meridians. When this Life Force is blocked due to one or more reasons, it gets unbalanced and we experience issues in our body and later on causing a dis-ease.
Life Force Energy is responsive to our thoughts and emotions. It easily disrupted when we accept negative thoughts or feelings, either consciously or subconsciously. This way, blockages develop in the flow of Life Force Energy. In order to remove these blockages, psychic or spiritual healing is required which works at subconscious level.
The General Method Used For Healing
The healing, in order to work, one must distinguish between conscious mind and subconscious mind. The healer must be able to contact the subjects subconscious mind because this is the one that does healing of the subject. This will also gives the healer the exact nature and location of the problem.
The general healing process involves 4 steps and is as follows:
1. Contacting the subconscious mind of the subject and find the nature and location of the injury or any other problem.
2. Use mental pictures to communicate with subjects inner mind about the procedure to follow.
3. Sending healing energy or white light and instruct the subjects subconscious mind how to obtain the energy necessary for it to perform healing.
4. Seeing in the healers mind-eye that the subject is perfectly healed. Then breaking contact gently with no further thought at that time. The process may be repeated later if required.
Psychic Healing Techniques
There are many methods that a healer can use. Whatever method or technique one uses, one needs to be spiritually positive. Some of the techniques used for psychic or spiritual healing are:
- Reiki: This is the most common Japanese technique learnt by many healers all over the world. It is derived from two words “Rei”, meaning “Universal or Higher Power” and “Ki”, which means “Energy or Life Force”. In this method, the healer uses his or her hands to direct energy (Ki) to the subject. The practitioner either touches or just places over the affected part for healing purpose.
- Acupuncture and Acupressure: This is another common method used especially in Asian countries. Acupuncture is the method which uses a fine needles inserted on specific points, called acupoints, on the body, which helps to release negative blocks at that region. This brings a proper flow of energy through that region relieving pain and promoting good health.
Acupressure is another method same as acupuncture but with out needles. In this method, the healer uses gentle to firm finger pressure on the points of a body to release Ki.
- Crystals and Gems: Crystals and Gems are used as a healing stones to release physical, mental and spiritual blockages from the person. Gemstones are naturally found in many shapes and colors. Crystals and Gems contain energetic properties and have the ability to heal our bodies by balancing vibrations in the body. These stones are kept either directly on the affected part of the body or laid over various chakras within the body. Healers also use them while meditating and some even wear them to raise their vibrations.
- Quantum Touch: Quantum Touch (QT) healing is a method similar to Reiki but both are different. This method uses specific breathing techniques and body awareness exercises. The difference between Reiki and QT is that in Reiki, the healer acts as a channel for the energy to flow through. Whereas in QT, the healer uses a series of techniques to raise his/her own energy level and focus this to the subject.
Are You A Spiritual Healer?
We know that everyone is born with psychic abilities but those became dormant as we grew up. These abilities can be developed by proper practice and in the same way, psychic healing powers too can be developed. But, some of us are already possess this healing ability and may even helping others without even realizing it. So, here are some signs to analyze whether you are a spiritual healer or not.
1. You feel extreme empathy on others.
2. People around you rarely get sick.
3. You have a history of healers in your family.
4. You are the person, people share their emotions and personal problems.
5. Pet Animals and Children are easily drawn to you, even when they are shy around others.
6. You like to spend alone most of the time.
7. You like to spend in nature.
8. You are more of a listener than speaker
9. You are very sensitive. You can feel others emotions and pains. Can even sense change in weather before actually changing.
10. You have a strong desire to help others even if it brings bad to you.
11. You have different interests and hobbies than your friends.
12. You have some vivid dreams trying to give you some information.
13. You may discover that you have some psychic abilities.
14. Drugs do not affect you the way it affect others. Their effects are too weak.
15. You have gone through a spiritual awakening or at least have interest in spirituality.
These above are the few of the many other signs which may indicate that you are a natural healer, but cannot be ensured.