Pyrokinesis is the ability to manipulate fire by mind. In general, by training one can control fire. But in more advanced training, one can even extinguish and reignite a fire.
The proper attainment and expansion of this power can only be achieved by continuous practice, meditation techniques and unwavering concentration. Controlling your mind and energy flow is a must for anyone to perfect pyrokinesis.
Practicing pyrokinesis can be very dangerous to you or others if you have no control over it. So, the beginners must be very careful in performing it. The key to pyrokinesis is to focus on what you want the flame or fire to do and willing it to happen what you want.
Here is the basic pyrokinesis training, the beginners can do:
- Light a candle in a place where there is no air currents. Now, look at the flame and concentrate by focusing on it and try to establish a connection between your mind and the flame.
- Now close your eyes and visualize the flame as vividly as possible and its movement for sometime. Try to feel its energy as within yourself.
- Now open your eyes and again focus on the flame. Now try to move the flame to a side by visualizing in your mind. Try to push the flame with your mind’s energy.
- Successful in moving a flame cannot be achieved overnight. It takes tremendous effort and will power. It may take some days or months or years according to your will and concentration.
- Focusing on the flame doesn’t mean concentrating in such a manner to strain yourself. Straining your mind leads to other problems. The idea is to focus on the target without any effort.
- Once you are familiar with moving the fire with your mind, you can move to the next step of extinguishing it.
- In the same way, concentrate and visualize in your mind’s eye extinguishing the flame with your energy. This may take longer time than moving the flame. So, better give break after you are success with moving the flame. Otherwise, you may end up with stress and strain.
- Now if you are successful in ceasing a fire, then you can try for re-igniting it. Unless you are already strained, it is better to start focusing on the flame to re-ignite immediately after it is extinguished. Because, the candle wick is hot, it is easy to re-ignite it.
Focus on the flame using your energy and visualization, and concentrate to make it re-ignite. This final step in pyrokinesis training is very difficult and many fail at this step, though they are successful in moving and extinguishing the flame.
There is one popular exercise called “dancing Flame”which goes like this:
- Lit a candle and by focusing on the flame, visualize a tunnel between you and the flame.
- Now make a connection between you and the flame.
- Now when you feel a connection is made, visualize a ball of light energy and send it to the flame.
- Now direct your thoughts to move the flame with the ball, in a certain direction, either higher or lower, right or left.
- With practice, you can even use this method to put off the flame. With concentration, you can cover the flame and not letting the oxygen. This extinguishes the flame.
So, pyrokinesis can be achieved if you can concentrate and visualize perfectly. It’s not just you need focus and concentration but also need a belief, faith and patience.
If you are serious about developing your powers, I personally recommend one E-Book Miracle Mastery which helps you to harness your psychic powers. But, before purchasing this book, please read this review about that book.
This Manual Gives You More About Applications and Experimentation of Pyrokinesis :