Do you travel often? Or would you like to travel without taking any means of transport? Then, you have to learn a rare psychokinesis or psychic ability called “Levitation”.
What is levitation?
Levitation is the psychic ability of the mind to rise from the ground and float on air. The word “levitation” is derived from a latin word “levitas”, which means “lightness”.
Levitation, like any other psychic ability, requires a strong will power and focus to achieve it. Whenever we hear about performing levitation, we remember those famous magicians on TV shows who levitate very easily. There are many people and magicians who claim to levitate, but what they do are just tricks. They create an illusion in the eyes of the public and makes them to believe that it is a true levitation. But in fact, these are fake.
But, there is no need to worry for you, because levitation do exist in real. Since it can be performed by very rare psychic people in real, people are not aware of its existence. Like any other psychic ability, this too has no scientific explanation and thus doubting the existence of this phenomenon.
There are many monks, yogis of India, and many psychics all over the world are able to do it but there is no scientific evidence for these. Many records of course, which are unscientific and unofficial, states that levitation is rare and spontaneous activity, although some can levitate at will. Even in our history, there are some famous people who were able to levitate. Some of them are Daniel Douglas Homes, Buddha, and even Jesus.
To train in levitation, you have to clear your mind and connect more spiritually. A normal meditation may take a lot of time to achieve levitation, but Transcendental meditation is more beneficial. Anyhow, one has to start with a normal breathing practice and then move on to advanced levels of meditation. Performing levitation is not a quick process, but it may take years. Mastering the art of levitation requires discipline, patience, will power and concentration.
How to Levitate ?
In order to practice levitation, one must follow some routine things in his or her life.
Things to remember to learn Levitation:
1. Clear your Mind : The first step is to clear your mind. You can do either Transcendental meditation or start with any other meditation technique. Transcendental meditation is a simple and effortless technique to calm your mind, increase creativity and enhances your brain functions. You can even do a Psychic meditation which helps in developing your psychic gifts.
2. Exercise : You can do exercise or better do yoga which stretches your body and helps to relax.
3. Get proper Diet : Be aware of your foods taken. Proper hygiene food is necessary to purify your body. Psychic gifts are easily flourished in a purified body. Also a proper rest to be given to your body.
4. Trust yourself : Always trust in your ability and trust that levitation can be achieved. Never ever allow doubts in your mind.
5. Visualize : Visualize on daily basis that energy is flowing through your body and you are becoming lighter and lighter. Stand or sit and use your visualization techniques to see yourself lifting off the ground. Hold the image for a while and let your body to return to the ground gently. Do this everyday.
Achieving to levitate is almost like achieving a spiritual enlightenment. So, people who are spiritually involved can easily perform this phenomenon. It is better to make your journey to enlightenment instead of levitation; in this way, it would be easy for you to levitate may be during meditation.
Also Check : Miracle Mastery