What is Astral Projection:
Astral projection refers to an out-of-body-experience (OBE) during which the astral body leaves the physical body and travels to the astral plane. It is the ability to separate your awareness from the physical body. For the people, who never heard of this feel it like a new thing or may even have disbelief about astral projection.
There are many techniques to perform astral projection, but there is no one technique which works for everyone. Some techniques work for some people and some other techniques for other people. You have to do few techniques and decide yourself which is best for you.
Astral Projection Tips:
Before trying any technique, the beginner must keep in mind the following tips:
- Taking Care of Health: Before practicing any ability, it is essential to look after your health. In the same way, before practicing astral projection, make sure that you are healthy.
- Read As Much As You Can: Before going in practical, read as much as you can on different techniques, benefits of performing astral travel, the sensations you may feel and what you can expect during astral travel. This will help your mind and thoughts to immerse in the knowledge of this topic and make you easy to project.
- Relax: Perform meditation for few days or weeks before actually trying astral projection. You may also listen to binaural beats related to this topic, which alter the frequency of your brain waves and help you in astral projection. You must practice relaxation without falling asleep.
- Mind Set: Your mind set is most important pre-requisite for your success. You must have positive emotions, self-confidence and a strong desire. You must release self-doubt, anger, fear or any other negative emotion that refrain from doing astral projection.
- Patience: You must not be hurry in doing astral projection as it takes much time and dedication like any other ability. You must understand that this skill requires training of both mind and body, and so you need to show patience and perseverance before actually seeing any good results.
- List Different Techniques: Before attempting this skill, make a list of astral projection techniques available and apply each technique one at a time. You must apply one technique for a consistent period before moving to another technique. In this way, you will come to know the best technique that is suitable to you.
Techniques on how to perform Astral Projection For Beginners:
In this article, we are not discussing all techniques but will be discussed one common astral projection technique which works for most of the beginners if not everyone. This technique is called “Monroe Method of Astral Projection”. Monroe’s technique consists of four different parts, namely “Relaxation”, “State of Vibration”, “Control of Vibrations” and finally “The Separation Process” itself.
This is the foundation step for obtaining OBE (Out-of-Body-Experience) or Astral Projection. This step focuses on both physical and mental relaxation. There are many relaxation methods available in which you can choose your method. You may choose to meditate or relaxing your body working from toes to head. During your first sessions, it is normal to fall in to sleep while performing Monroe’s Relaxation Technique. But, the more you practice, the sooner you will be able to reach a point where you are physically and mentally relaxed with fully awake.
- Enter the hypnotic State:
This Hypnotic state is normally known as the Hypnagogic state. Once you have attained your relaxation, the next step is to move your consciousness to Hypnagogic state. Means, let your mind and body approach sleep but without losing your consciousness. You can try this by focusing on one of your body parts like hand or toe with eyes closed. Focus until you can visualize it perfectly.
Use your mind to flex your body part, but do not physically move it. Visualize your toes curling and uncurling, or your fingers clenching and unclenching, until it seems as though they are physically moving. Now try to focus on whole body trying to move your legs, hands and finally the whole body in your mind alone.
- State of Vibration:
This is the most important technique and Monroe suggests following method:
Select a spot with eyes closed in the darkness that is roughly 10 inches away from your forehead, and then change your point of mental reference to six feet.
Turn the point 90 upward into the direction of the top of the head on a line parallel to the axis of the body. Focus there and reach out for the vibrations at that point and bring them back into your body. You will reach a point of vibration where you feel a rhythmic pulsation or tinkling sensation.
- Control of Vibrations:
Focus on these vibrations and using your mind move those vibrations throughout your body. Do not be afraid of these vibrations as fear may cause you to get out of the meditative state and wakes you up completely. Push your vibrations starting from your head and go through your arms, legs, toes and bring them back to your head. Practice this until the wave of vibrations moves on your mental command.
This method is not as difficult as the “Vibration Stage” method described above. In this stage, try to reach any object with one of your hand which is beyond reachable, without actually moving your physical hand. Using your mind try to reach any object with your imagined non-physical arm. Push further and further until you reach something. When you are success, you will feel like touching with your physical hand but you are not. When you reached this position, now you can try to push your body up with your mind alone which leads to separation.
Another method for separation is just imagining yourself getting lighter and lighter and starts to float upwards.
Benefits of Astral Projection:
There are many benefits of astral travel and these are given below but not limited to:
- Explore different places
- Overcome fears of death
- Increase personal growth
- Increase your natural Psychic ability and Spirituality
- Know glimpses of your past life and know your purpose of present life
- Improve your health by healing yourself mentally and physically
- Meet your Spiritual guides
- Meet deceased love ones
These are just a few of the advantages of Astral Travel.
For beginners, it is best to practice in the early morning hours when you are in drowsy state, rather than trying at night just before sleeping. Many people were successful when they tried in the early hours. Try to make your room noiseless and it would be better if you are alone in your room. Any type of interruption could destruct the state of relaxation you need to achieve. Before trying any Astral Projection techniques, you can try having Lucid Dreams which also help to do Astral Projection.
Astral Projection Diploma Course:
Practicing astral projection is very delightful and if you wish to have a certified course, then a diploma course in astral projection will surely fascinate you.
Use the coupon code SMILE to get a massive discount if you pay the course fee in full. You will also have the option to pay in installments. For more details of the course Click here.